Caring for your Shutters
* DO NOT open shutters away from the window for 24 hours after they are installed as this gives the caulk and paint time to cure. Louvers can be adjusted up and down if desired.
* CLEAN with a damp cloth and wipe dry
* Feather duster recommended
* NEVER open shutters with the tilt bar
* Use tilt bar to open or close louvers only
* Open shutters completely when opening or closing your window
* DO NOT open or close window by reaching through the louvers
* There is tension screw located on both sides of the panels that open. It can be adjusted with a Phillips screwdriver when the louvers will not stay in the desired position or if they are too tight.
Devlin Shutters warrants that their plantation shutters will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product.
The obligation of Devlin Shutters is limited to repair or replacement of the plantation shutter or components found to be defective as long as the repair and replacement is not a result of accident, alterations, damage, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear to the product or exposure to the elements. Because individual wood types and variations of woods have natural imperfections that sanding and painting will not remove, Devlin Shutters will not cover these conditions under the general lifetime warranty.
Devlin Shutters warranty is also not responsible for regular homeowner maintenance.
Limited 10 Year Warranty on Vinyl only.